About Me
Photobucket

My name is Jacklyn but most people call me Jacki. I am a wife, a mother, a hair stylist and a lover of photography. I have always been the artistic type. Always looking for a way to express myself through some form of art or style. I have always loved taking pictures, but recently I found a true and deep passion for it. It is so amazing to be able to capture a moment- a split second in time, and be able to hold onto that moment forever in a photograph.

To reach me for availability and pricing please e-mail me at jazmyn7@hotmail.com

Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Boy in the Park {Southeast Wisconsin Children's Photographer}

After rescheduling a handful of times, and the weather never wanting to cooperate we were finally able to get a nice morning and play a little bit in the park with this little guy! He wasn't too sure about me but we got some good smiles and had some fun too! Enjoy your sneak peek!
 photo bl1-1_zpsd7e066e5.jpg
 photo bl2-7_zps9cbe2c50.jpg
 photo bl3-7_zps04989126.jpg

0 comments:


Standalone player

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP