About Me
Photobucket

My name is Jacklyn but most people call me Jacki. I am a wife, a mother, a hair stylist and a lover of photography. I have always been the artistic type. Always looking for a way to express myself through some form of art or style. I have always loved taking pictures, but recently I found a true and deep passion for it. It is so amazing to be able to capture a moment- a split second in time, and be able to hold onto that moment forever in a photograph.

To reach me for availability and pricing please e-mail me at jazmyn7@hotmail.com

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall beauty{Southeast Wisconsin Family Photographer}

The leaves are changing and the scenery is amazing, but boy was it cold! These two were such troopers, and I am not kidding when I say this 3 year old was a total joy to work with. She was so photogenic, and was just an angel the whole time! These two together are just beautiful! They should both be models! I think this first photo may by my new favorite I have ever taken.
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:


Standalone player

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP