About Me
Photobucket

My name is Jacklyn but most people call me Jacki. I am a wife, a mother, a hair stylist and a lover of photography. I have always been the artistic type. Always looking for a way to express myself through some form of art or style. I have always loved taking pictures, but recently I found a true and deep passion for it. It is so amazing to be able to capture a moment- a split second in time, and be able to hold onto that moment forever in a photograph.

To reach me for availability and pricing please e-mail me at jazmyn7@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

6 month old cuteness {Southeast Wisconsin Childrens Photographer}

This little guy was just too cute for words!! And those blue eyes.. he's gonna be a heartbreaker!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:


Standalone player

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP