About Me
Photobucket

My name is Jacklyn but most people call me Jacki. I am a wife, a mother, a hair stylist and a lover of photography. I have always been the artistic type. Always looking for a way to express myself through some form of art or style. I have always loved taking pictures, but recently I found a true and deep passion for it. It is so amazing to be able to capture a moment- a split second in time, and be able to hold onto that moment forever in a photograph.

To reach me for availability and pricing please e-mail me at jazmyn7@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love is in the Air {Southeast Wisconsin Couples Photographer}

These two are just too cute!! I had so much fun during this session and the pictures are just perfect! I'm pretty sure they couldnt be more photogenic if they tried! Enjoy your sneak peek!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:


Standalone player

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP